Saturday, January 21, 2012

2011

I didn't food blog much this year. I became gainfully employed, and between the commute and the long hours I was out of the house 50-60 hours a week. Things were settling down when Hurricane Irene wiped out my dad's village, 280 of 350 home deluged with 5 feet of muddy disgusting polluted water. I spend most of the fall going up to Schoharie (Sko- Hair - ee) on the weekends to help dig out my Dad and Anne and Tatiana (my step mom and step sister). Not much time for cooking or blogging, but I did keep some notes in a notebook, and now that things are easing up, I hope to find time to write some of it down. Today is my 3rd wedding anniversary and Kate is sewing and re-gluing an antique clock, that was a gift from Dad and Anne. And I am simmering chicken broth, which is always a good time to write. so on to my next food post...

No comments: