Thursday, June 1, 2023

Ingredients List

Most of my cooking comes from my pantry, or a local source.  But sometimes I have to resort to Amazon because my local source goes away.  

I am not an Amazon affiliate so buying here doesn't do anything for me.  I couldn't figure out how to get the pictures in the blog, so so these should help you find them in the grocery store or market.

Laxmi Ginger Garlic Paste... I Love this stuff, discovered it about 10 years ago as I was touristing through a Hindi grocery store.  Provides mild ginger and garlic flavor to any dish, dressing or sauce.  Probably available at any Indian / Pakistani grocery, and there are other brands.  

I get mine in Claymont:  Indian Bazaar Claymont

But you can get it on Amazon:  Laxmi Traditional Indian Ginger Garlic Cooking Paste

I can find Siracha and Garlic Chili Paste in my regular grocery now, but I couldn't 20 years ago 

Both can be found at Amazon too, with pictures.

We refer to this as Red Cock sauce:  Huy Fong Hot Chili Sauce - Sriracha

Huy Fong Chili Garlic Sauce





No comments: